DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    @Moon Wizard

We have now fixed the problem by rebuilding the problemmatic characters again.

We last played Symbaroum ~July 20 (so many rulesets, so little time), which may be a factor.

I have reproduced the issue in a new campaign, which has no content that I've generated (just the rules + Chronicles of the Copper Crown.
    I used notepad++ compare function to compare the characters .... main difference is that the 'broken' version of character has additional links to core rulebook not found in the working version, e.g.

<recordname>reference.abilities.dominate@Symbaro um Core Rulebook - Player's Guide</recordname>

I've attached the following

1) Orlan Slow.xml ... export of the version of the character that was last used in anger ~July 20, and causes the very slow dice rolls
    2) Orlan Works.xms .... works fine, rebuilt to have same abilities etc
    3) The db.xml
    4) The campaign.xml

So I think we are sorted and working again. I'm not sure if the issue was caused by used error (mine or players), a change of ruleset in past ~yr that broke something or a little bit of column A and a little bit of column B

Now looking forward to enjoying what is an awesome ruleset again. (and hoping that the functionality to implement advanced players guide arrives at some stage, but not for the House of Healing!)

Thanks to all for your help
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you very much for providing the problem data, even though you got it working. I was able to recreate using that character record; so that I can investigate further when I have time.

Regards,
    JPG

Thank you for you help / support, and glad you’ve managed to reproduce the issue.

Kind regards,
    Andy

Thread Information