Starfinder Playlist

Can I configure FGC to autolaunch my campaign on startup?

Hello All!
    I put my game on a dedicated PC so I can keep it uncluttered with 'work' and have all my DND content on one device. I've configured FGC to auto launch on a power failure, but can I get it to load the top-most campaign in the list to launch so I can set and forget? My group gets on 1 time a week to play, but this leaves the other time for them to configure pcs, generate new ones and not bother the DM! (Me) to 'have it on'. Thank you FGC for the innovation..it's been a great tool for our gaming!

If not the topmost campaign...a dedicated by name campaign? Any method to auto launch would be great. We had storms here and it's been down for 2 days and I didn't remember until I just logged in for some research.

Thanks for any suggestions on this topic. I do appreciate your time and energy! Eventually i'll motivate on my FGU installation/configuration. but Now Classic is suiting our needs!

HIGH ROLLS TO ALL! Thank you.
    FG: Classic Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .(Upgraded to Unity, just waiting)
    Timezone: EDT/GMT-4 - (OHIO, USA)
    Currently Running: NONE [D&D 5e focused only]
    Current Project: To learn the mechanical platform by creating 1 day adventures from donated authors, then DM same for new users.
    FG User Profile - The Short: Navy Vet, Only plays 2 main games, wants to do more in his career of Security.

Blog Entries
    Not that I know fo. The only one I know is -p for port. Have tried;
    -c MyCampaign
    where MyCampaign is your campaign name? Spaces and special characters might not be supported.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

It can't be done. It's been asked fairly recently for a similar reason. I've done a quick search and can't find the thread unfortunately.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Not that I know fo. The only one I know is -p for port. Have tried;
    -c MyCampaign
    where MyCampaign is your campaign name? Spaces and special characters might not be supported.
    Thank you for your assistance in this!
    FG: Classic Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .(Upgraded to Unity, just waiting)
    Current Project: To learn the mechanical platform by creating 1 day adventures from donated authors, then DM same for new users.
    FG User Profile - The Short: Navy Vet, Only plays 2 main games, wants to do more in his career of Security.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It can't be done. It's been asked fairly recently for a similar reason. I've done a quick search and can't find the thread unfortunately.
    Thank you sincerely. It's a nice thought, could be fun to never have to worry about a campaign...it's not hard to remote in either, just trying to save some steps! Thanks again

Thread Information