5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Steam doesn't recognize i have FGU license.

As title says. Steam doesn't recognize i have a FGU licence i've been using since beta stages. Steam doesn't let me buy anything that requires FGU, like Spell tokens for FGU and such ,and is still offering an upgrade to FGU.
    My FGU is already linked into Steam, so i think it's maybe a bug?

Blog Entries
    If you are sure you have sync'd your Steam account here, and in Steam gone in and registered your CD Key, then it should work. But you have to do both steps.

If you have, then support is the only ones that can help since we don't have access to your account details.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    If you are sure you have sync'd your Steam account here, and in Steam gone in and registered your CD Key, then it should work. But you have to do both steps.

If you have, then support is the only ones that can help since we don't have access to your account details.
    Im sure its connecting since FGU loaded all my books i bought on Steam a while back. And when i try to connect, it says it is already connected.
    But i should also register my steam account into fantasy grounds.com? Haven't checked that yet.

Blog Entries
    For FG to know what DLC you have purchased on Steam, you have to Sync from the FG website. For Steam to know what you have purchased on the FG store (licenses only) you have to register the purchases with Steam (after SmiteWorks has sent the keys to Steam as valid keys, which they do very roughly on am monthly basis).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Refer to this for details on how to activate your license on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/app/25269...5530621472814/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi there

When logged into steam, head to help>steam support>purchases, select FGU and select the relevant pop up. Steam will guild you from there.

Thank you all. i've activated FGU key on steam sucessfully by following the Ddavidson guide as Trenloe suggested.
    It's asking to install it (even if i already have it installed), but at least now i can buy things on steam.

Thread Information