STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Vampire Companion

I loved seeing the Companion in the store today, a nice surprise. I am having a little issue with it though. The Clans are there, I can access them through the Library Window and clicking on Clans, but they don't populate the Clans sidebar when it's opened and the Mod is loaded. The Discipline Powers are there and I can find the Companion in the drop down menu in the window (which I can't in Clans).

Thank you.

I can't even buy it...every time I try to get it, I have to go through the process and it brings me to Paypal, which says it has a problem and I cannot proceed to the download

Mine did that as well, but I wanted the Starship art pack as well, so when I added that it went through just fine. Paypal seems to have an issue with free stuff. I seem to recall having an issue with one of the Starfinder FreeRPG day Skittermander mods as well, but I don't remember how I got around that.

The "Not Quite Free Companion" then... hi hi

Aye, I wasn’t able to download it until I bought something with it. I wanted a map pack anyway.

I found if you check the checkbox to donate $1 to the mentioned charity it will let you continue with the purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Raunalyn View Post
    I can't even buy it...every time I try to get it, I have to go through the process and it brings me to Paypal, which says it has a problem and I cannot proceed to the download
    same problem for me !!

It's a Paypal issue.Paypal won't except a 0 dollar purchase, so you have to make a donation or buy something else to get the companion. Just donate 1$ or something

So the Clans aren't showing up on the Clans sideback window. If I try to add it to the character sheet from the library, it's not populating the clan symbol properly either.

Quote Originally Posted by tedrion View Post
    So the Clans aren't showing up on the Clans sideback window. If I try to add it to the character sheet from the library, it's not populating the clan symbol properly either.
    Hi Tedrion,

Thanks for this, I noticed it's available within the Library Module, but not populating the sidebar, I'll get this sorted for you, that should then make the Clan Logo appear as well.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information