DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Mass Effect 5E

Mass Effect 5E

Mass Effect DND crossover LFG
    Looking to see what the demand is Mass effect Campaign

Times and availability

Campaign Sunday afternoon/evening (I am EDT or GMT -5)
    There will be a Session 0

https://n7.world/manual/intro (Rule Set)

The campaign will take place after the events of mass effect 2 Looking for 2 more players i have 4

I am in the process of converting the rules of mass effect into fantasy grounds as i post feel free to ask questions below.

My Cannon

Fem Shep
    Kaidan lives
    Wrex lives
    Original council
    Anderson on council
    Killed Morinth
    Tali was not exiled from the Floatilla
    Took Genophage Cure data
    Rakni Queen spared
    Base was given to Cerberus

Will take place after the events of ME2 you will be an emergency response team on a Cerberus ARC.

Race choices are as follows all Milky Way Races excluding Hanar Elcore and Volus

Class Any

Background Any

For ability scores, the standard array is 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8. + Race

Using Feat optional rule 1 Free Feat at level 1

It will be an inter-social exploration and combat campaign. Will be a Sandbox style game with a central story weaved in. Also there will be a discord server where players can interact with NPC's each other and side Events (will not effect main storyline) (the discord is up and running)
    Last edited by YoungMinion; May 7th, 2021 at 23:06.
    I think we’re very broken people, but I think together we are far greater than the sum of our parts.

I am YoungMinion#2538 on discord for more details
    Last edited by YoungMinion; May 4th, 2021 at 20:49.

Got one player so far.....make that 2 We have a Krogan Soldier and a Human Vanguard
    Last edited by YoungMinion; May 4th, 2021 at 23:11.
    I think we’re very broken people, but I think together we are far greater than the sum of our parts.

We have 3 now she is still deciding her race and class.

We now have four we have a krogan soldier human vanguard and a drell adept atm and the new forth is still deciding i have room for 2 more

I have one spot left open first come first serve.

Looks like we may have our Sixth player but feel free to drop your name in incase we lose one.

So my group got together and decided the game will be Sunday afternoon. Two of my players could only do Tuesday. So we have two spots open.

we will be having are session 0 today at 4pm EDT feel free to jump in we still have room https://discord.gg/vrubj6qd

Would you be up for posting your version of the ruleset sometime? A friend is thinking of running the 5E version (in person). I'm looking at the d20 version (https://www.jpvsgames.com/masseffectd20/), so will start adapting the 3.5 ruleset accordingly. But would like to see what you've done with this edition.

I've only tried modding a few rulesets but haven't really gone beyond character sheet templates. Thanks.

Thread Information