5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    BTW i have taken the most recent updates to FGU V4.1.1 2021-05-15

Sorry I ended up with a conflict this Friday daughter has a soccer game try again next time

Not a problem, this is meant to be more open on attendance than usual campaigns. I am planning to focus on shorter ones or series of one shots and such. Any new or missing characters will simply be busy elsewhere for a session.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Is there a Discord to join? JamesDWG#1370

Made a character via HeroLab. can use him or make something new depending on what we are doing tomorrow.

Johnny Harlow.jpg

we had the same idea and time I.E. DLWW onesheets/shota on Friday nights
    i set my to start Jun https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=6056
    I will pull it and add my name back to play in yours just not this week or come later in the sessoin
    I will build something else that will not compete

Currently just planning to use a VOIP channel in the FG Discord,
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrancey View Post
    Currently just planning to use a VOIP channel in the FG Discord,
    Sounds good. See you guys later on!

Did I get the time wrong? I thought we were starting about 10 minutes ago.

Might have been screwed up by Daylight Savings time, server is up. Password on calendar page. Need to finish dishes real quick and will be on.

Server up, Look for Friday Night Fights Mgrancey
    Ultimate License Holder

Had a blast playing last night. System is fun, players were fun and GMing was excellent.

Thread Information