5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Friday Night Fights (Savage Worlds) (Serial Adventures) Friday Evening USA EST

Current Setting Deadlands Weird West: Blood Drive. Newbies to FG or Savage Worlds are welcome. Starting with Blood Drive, archetypes will be available but if everyone or most everyone is a newbie we can go through character creation first, experienced people can make character in savaged.us and

This twisted tale takes a posse of hard-riding drovers and their Texas Longhorns from the rolling hills of Texas through swollen streams in Colorado, the mountain passes of New Mexico, the haunted prairies of Wyoming, and more! The weirdness escalates along the way, slowly exposing our heroes to the true horrors of the Weird West. So saddle up, partners, and join us on a Blood Drive!

Setting Rules:
    DL:WW Standard
    Damage Cap
    Unarmored Hero
    Expanded Raises Framework
    No Vet's of Weird West
    Bennie Write-up Rule: If a player writes up a summary of last session they will get a benny next session they play. (Generally, first come first serve. But exceptional ones may still get an extra.)

Campaign Type: Serial (No mandatory attendance, Guest Stars allowed!)
    Campaign Length: A couple of sessions
    Game Frequency: Bi-Weekly
    Session Length: 3-4 hours
    Primary Language: English
    Camera Needed: No considering streaming though
    Audio: Yes Discord

Player Experience Level: Beginner to Experienced
    GM Experience Level: High
    GM Fantasy Grounds Knowledge: Medium-High
    Roleplaying Level: Medium
    Combat Level: Medium
    Puzzle Level: Medium
    Mature Content (18+): Violence and Language yes, X-rated no.

OTHER GAME DETAILS
    Starting Level: Novice (0 advances)
    Character Restrictions: No blatantly evil, unable to work with party

Calendar: Friday Night Fights
    Last edited by Mgrancey; May 28th, 2021 at 03:12. Reason: New Rule
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Sounds great! I haven't had the chance to play Deadlands before. I do have some experience playing using FG. Will we be using FGC or FGU?

FGU though I have ultimate license so good either way.

Also please make sure to sign up on Calendar
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrancey View Post
    FGU though I have ultimate license so good either way.

Also please make sure to sign up on Calendar
    Yup, I have FGU and FGC clients both, and I'm EST. I've signed up using the calendar.

Does the calendar adjust the time to my TZ or is it starting at 4pm EST?

EDIT: NM, figured it out. Applied
    Last edited by Dirk Starr; May 10th, 2021 at 02:06.

Have both FGC and FGU (both Ultimate) and a good amount of experience with the program. Very little experience with Savage Worlds, but ready to learn! Applied to be a player.

Thanks

Please sign up on calendar, and vote yes. Until I have a regular group will be depending on calendar.
    Ultimate License Holder

@ Discord: Mgrancey#4994- Done shall i email the char XML or just show up at game time propose archetype = agent W/O any advances.

I have all Archetypes for Deadlands, including the 3rd group. They will need downgraded back to starting level but the advances are listed in Notes for 3rd group
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information