STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by thebuda View Post
    That's nice, but this isn't a forum to dictate the merits of play style. It's where we talk about technology's ability to enable us to play our own way when separated by distance.
    Indeed. Your question was how do you treat absent players. My answer was simply stating what we do in my group.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Dictate the merits of play style? I will look over everything again, I must have missed something. I though the original thread was about getting advise on how to handle a particular situation, whether it involved what to do with the Player who could not make the session or how to resolve it on the CT....and read some really good ideas...some that I will use in the game that I am running. In my opinion, this is why we come here, to get multiple points of views and/or suggestions and then make up your own mind.

Did not see anyone dictate a course of action.....but have a great day and thanks again for the great advise everyone!!

Thread Information