STAR TREK 2d20

Is the core rule ser current supported

Does anyone know if the current core module is being supported by the developers?

I have raised an issue on this forum and been told that it has been raised several times, even been given lua code to fix the problem

I dont want to invest money in FG modules and buy books costing over a couple of hundred dollars if the developers are no longer fixing the bugs.

Id rather finish my current game and find a new system still supported by the developers.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBazz View Post
    Does anyone know if the current core module is being supported by the developers?

I have raised an issue on this forum and been told that it has been raised several times, even been given lua code to fix the problem

I dont want to invest money in FG modules and buy books costing over a couple of hundred dollars if the developers are no longer fixing the bugs.

Id rather finish my current game and find a new system still supported by the developers.

Thanks
    What's the issue you are referring to? Was this reported in the bug report thread in this forum? There is a TEST version currently being tested and available to the public to fix many issues.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    What's the issue you are referring to? Was this reported in the bug report thread in this forum? There is a TEST version currently being tested and available to the public to fix many issues.
    Quick response great

In the chat box if a pc hits an NPC it doesn't tell the player whether he hit or not.
    If I turn on the DM chat to the players, which I would rather not do, it says hit and gives the AC of the NPC hit.

Should not the chat for the PCs have HIT or MISS not the DM chat.

Thanks for a very quick reply

I responded to you in this post:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post598006

To sum up. The chat displays hits and misses in the chat with the TEST version that is currently available. This is unfortunately not going to be pushed LIVE till Lighting and Vision are no longer in Beta. Those features are now part of the update that fixes many issues that have been reported.

To answer your question, the ruleset is currently in maintenance mode as there is no longer a dedicated developer in charge of the project. This does not mean it is not being monitored or worked on. It means that new enhancements or features will not be added. The TEST version should bring the ruleset up to the the Ship Operation Manual in terms of rules that have been made automated.
    Last edited by superteddy57; May 3rd, 2021 at 20:51.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Thread Information