Starfinder Playlist

Gears of Hate Tomb of Annihilation

Hi was just wondering if any one had line of sight maps made for the 5 configuration of the gears in the gears of hate level in Tomb of Annihilation.

thanks for any and all help

Hi OB1Sean,

I have done so, so i could actually rotate them. The occluders are done on each fear layer and turn with the gear. I have to use CTRL when you turn them so they rotate smooth.
    Acid Cog.xml
    Blood Cog.xml
    Rot Cog.xml

You only need to remove the occluders from the gears. This is the first time I export a asset so I have no idea if this worked. If so... enjoy. When I used this in my game my players freaked out.
    Last edited by Patou; May 16th, 2021 at 14:00.
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

This is great I’ll give it a go tonight and see how I get on.

Thanks so much.

Hi Patou
    i added the xml files to my images folder and can find them as maps in FG but i have no idea how to get them on the map so they can be rotate.
    Not sure if it works or i am doing some thing wrong but i am looking for word to my players freaking out

thanks sean

The Gears of Hate maps already have LoS on them.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

there is a map with LoS for the gears of hate level but as the gears can move to 5 different ways i was hope for a map with each one of the 4 other setting for the cog i some one playing on roll20and he had 5 maps for the level was just looking to see if any one had done the same

Thread Information