FG Spreadshirt Swag

[Paid] LFDM: Dungeon of the Mad Mage/Dragon Heist

We have an in progress Dungeon of the Mad Mage (and some aspects of Dragon Heist) campaign that is being run in Fantasy Grounds. We currently have a paid DM; however, she has to step away due to real life. We are looking to find a replacement DM that would be comfortable taking over an in progress game.

We play biweekly (or sometimes less often) from 1pm to 5pm on Sundays. We have a party of 6 players, my 30 something nephew, my triplet 10 year old daughters, my wife, and myself. We play RAW using just what is in the Player's handbook with few exceptions (I can't even think of any exceptions off the top of my head, but I know there are a couple). Everything should be PG (think LoTR movies). No sexual situations. The kids prefer action and fights. We do roleplay, but we're mostly combat and exploration, but not murder hobos.

My nephew is in the National Guard, so his attendance is spotty, so we often only have 5 players.

We've been playing DotMM for about 2 years so far (we played much less frequently the 1 year, then increased the frequency to biweekly in the last year). We're currently on level 8.

Pay is negotiable based previous virtual DMing experience. DM me to discuss the opportunity.

Hey if you’re still looking for a dm send me a message ��

Thread Information