DICE PACKS BUNDLE

3.5 PHB Sourcebook

Is there anything in the works so create workable PHB, MM, DMG, etc., for 3.5 in the upcoming future?

Would like to play around with this but do not see anything for purchase through Smiteworks....

Thanks!

SmiteWorks don’t currently have a license for D&D 3.5E non-OGL content.

FG comes with some 3.5E OGL content already.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    SmiteWorks don’t currently have a license for D&D 3.5E non-OGL content.

FG comes with some 3.5E OGL content already.
    Yeah, has a little but nothing with a ruleset, etc. Looks like a sample adventure, etc., with a couple of pre-generated characters. Maybe WOTC will allow for it to be produced in the future. Seems odd that they allowed 2e but not 3 or 4e....oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by TXCBoy36 View Post
    Yeah, has a little but nothing with a ruleset, etc.
    There's 4 SRD modules for the 3.5E ruleset - 3.5E Basic rules has races, classes, equipment, skills and feats. There's also 3.5E Spells, 3.5E Monsters (most of the MM) and 3.5E Magic Items (most of the magic items from the DMG). These contain most of the data from the d20 SRD. Whereas 3.5E Basic Rules and 3.5E Spells don't give you everything from the 3.5E PHB, they give you most of it - have a look at these first.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information