DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonarandir View Post
    Hello there again guys.
    Part of my quest to get Mythras main stream is to also get players using the Harnworld campaign setting. To further that aim I am putting together a Harn booklet based on the Player Introduction PDFs along with a Harn to Mythras conversion, or well, what I think works.
    My aim here is to test the water and interest in such a project.
    Actually I have been toying with that idea for my upcoming Mythras campaign since I like Hârnworld a lot. Bought the Hârnworld Starter Kit from Drivethrurpg. But since I plan to start the campaign with prewritten modules Book of Quest from The Design Mechanism and Savage North from D101 Games I found it a pain to adapt it to Hârnworld and just decided to combine the maps from both those modules to form a starting region and go from there and expand the map further if they decide to go of the map. So for now the HârnWorld plans are on a hold. But it is still a plan for a future campaign but for now I just focus on getting my players over from D&D5 to Mythras.

We are actually gonna stream this campaign when we use Fantasy Grounds but it will be in Swedish. Our session 0 where we create characters and explain how the game works for the players is planned for this Monday around 1900-19:30 (GMT +1)

Btw if anyone is interested in a high resolution map with The Realm & Savage North combine you can get it from my OneDrive link below.

Book of Quest & Savage North Map Combined
    Current Game: Post-Tyranny of Dragons Campaign (5E)
    Previous Games: Rise of Tiamat (5E), Heroes of the North/Princes of the Apocalypse (5E), GURPS Old West/Horror, Hoard of the Dragon Queen (5E), Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance (FFG)
    Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/chorpa
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/Erik Sharma

Although I do not speak a word of Swedish that would be great to check out.
    Will you be putting it up on Youtube? If you are then the translate to text will be great for me to follow along.

As for Harn, I am a log time follower of the campaign world having first bought the First Edition rules and books back in the 80s, still got them, though I have since purchased them all again in PDF.
    For now my Harn project is a work in progress, and will not see the light of day until I can get Columbia Games to let me use their suff. So here's hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonarandir View Post
    Although I do not speak a word of Swedish that would be great to check out.
    Will you be putting it up on Youtube? If you are then the translate to text will be great for me to follow along.

As for Harn, I am a log time follower of the campaign world having first bought the First Edition rules and books back in the 80s, still got them, though I have since purchased them all again in PDF.
    For now my Harn project is a work in progress, and will not see the light of day until I can get Columbia Games to let me use their suff. So here's hoping.
    Yes I do upload it to my YouTube channel after the stream. Found that it is great to have this as sort of a live journal of the campaign. And it is the first time we actually try out your mod live.
    Current Game: Post-Tyranny of Dragons Campaign (5E)
    Previous Games: Rise of Tiamat (5E), Heroes of the North/Princes of the Apocalypse (5E), GURPS Old West/Horror, Hoard of the Dragon Queen (5E), Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance (FFG)
    Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/chorpa
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/Erik Sharma

Hello there guys.
    Attached you will find my latest updates to my Mythras Ruleset.

I have changed a few items regarding skills. I have removed the improvement roll and have now added 3 additional fields to all skill checks. They can be used for Average (Base) skill check, Hard, Formidable, or Herculean skill checks, or what ever fields you may wish rolls for.

I have also added an addition that is not part of the Mythras Rules, but it is a feature that I like and have lifted it for use in my Mythras ruleset.
    I have provided a dice roll for using Food, Water, Ammo, and Torches. Rather than carrying such items as inventory the player makes a roll as required using the selected dice. If a roll results in a 1 or 2, then it is reduced by 1 dice step.
    This system is used in the Forbidden lands rules and is simple but elegant, as well as reducing the amount of book keeping.

If you do not wish to use these updates I suggest that you stick to the current ruleset you are using. I will keep it on this thread as Mythras Original.

https://imgur.com/lpeKuih
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Lonarandir; March 3rd, 2022 at 19:37.

I have made another update to the ruleset.

The fields for HARD, FORMIDABLE and HERCULEAN are now headered and are auto-calculated from the NORMAL skill. To reset the skills of the character sheet simply roll the NORMAL skill up and down with the mouse wheel-ctrl.
    One benefit I have seen is that I can now ask for a skill check as quickly see what level of success they have achieved as the target levels are now displayed. This is handy if you do not wish your players to know what they need to roll.
    Last edited by Lonarandir; February 14th, 2022 at 21:07.

Hi there guys.
    I have made another addition to my Mythras .mod, Mythras .ext and Mythras imperative.
    I have added Combat Specials Cards to the sidebar, and created Combat Special Scrolls with all of the information from the Mythras Imperative.
    The Mythras Imperative has been updated to include the Combat Specials Scroll already included.

So a little background on why I decided to add this, even though I never considered this important.
    One of my players asked if it would be possible to speed up looking through the combat specials and be able to see what they do without looking through pdfs or my in game manual, just like they can do with spells, scrolls and weapons. Well, there was the answer, just create a Combat Special Scroll.

This has got me thinking that perhaps there are other things users would like to see on the mod. Most of the things that I have added have been at the request of other users.
    So my question is, if there is anything any users would like to see added to the mod? Of course, something like more automation is constantly on going.
    If you have any ideas then reply in the thread so that everyone can see it and comment on it.
    Combat Special.jpg
    Last edited by Lonarandir; March 5th, 2022 at 09:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Phocaea View Post
    Firstly big thanks for the time and effort.

I cannot load the imperative mode or the workbook. They don't show up through Universal Module. I've checked: they are in the correct folders. Something I'm doing but cant work it out
    Just to let you know. The latest builder update allows modules to be loaded up in any system.

Hello again everyone. I have added an extension that my friend has created for my Original Mythras Mod. I think it looks fantastic and is in many ways better looking than mine, if you do not like the bright colours that I prefer. It also looks more generic, which is a very good thing for those wishing to use the mod outside a classically Mythras setting. It can be found on page one of the thread, and yes, he is working on bringing it to my current build.

Hello to you, Lonarandir.

Sorry for my English, I'm French.

I just got the Mythras line and plan to play it via Fantasy Grounds.
    While searching, I found your mod...

So I wanted to thank you for all this work. It's simply great.
    Thanks to you and to Damned.

I just have a little bug every time I test an initiative roll. I've put a screenshot as an attachment.
    It seems to work normally, but I always get an error message...

Mythras initiative.PNG

Thanks again to you.

Thread Information