FG Spreadshirt Swag

Player side error when IDing an Image

As promised, here are the logs from today when the issue occurred.

It's pretty easy to recreate:

1. Start a campaign
    2. Join a second instance to the campaign (this can be locally via localhost, or a remote user connecting)
    3. As GM share a map that is not identified
    4. Identify the map after the player has it open.

I think that is it. Let me know if you need more info.

Logs attached from the player side (via localhost), however, I know my players see it as well, since they have commented on it previously.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Sulimo. I will look into it.

Hi Sulimo,

It's definitely related to one of the extensions you are using since I tested it during my game tonight and didn't encounter any errors changing the ID field on the images. Can you test it with each of the extensions to see which one is causing the issue and I can see if I can find what the issue is?

Thanks,
    Dakadin

[5/1/2021 12:28:20 PM] RULESET: Core RPG ruleset (v2021-04-06) for Fantasy Grounds
    That's version of CoreRPG is a few versions old. You should be on v2021-04-08.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Interesting, the CoreRPG version was only two days behind (April 6 vs. April 8), but updating seems to have fixed the issue.

I'll keep an eye on it to make sure.

One of the reasons I had not updated yet is because of the changes to the RM dice. I wanted to ask my players if they were ok with the change to the dark red color (even though picking up and throwing them shows their color). I know you are working on that Dakadin, no rush, they understand it's just a visual thing, and does not affect their actual dice when thrown.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulimo View Post
    Interesting, the CoreRPG version was only two days behind (April 6 vs. April 8).
    Rulesets get updated much more regularly than the base client. You can't assume that a ruleset version date close to the date of the FG application itself means that you have the most up to date version.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I know, there ruleset updates practically every week.

Like I said, I was holding off for a bit to talk it over with my players and explain the visual change.

Thread Information