Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Interest Check: Honourbound Emissaries

Since I have been asked to run Honourbound Emissaries some time in the near future, I figured I'd put up this thread to get a feeling for available times.

So if you are interested in playing this scenario, please reply with your available times (weekends would be most convenient for me).
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Saturday would be my preference (any timeslot) I would be available Sunday afternoon (2PM EST), but Carter will be away until after 6 PM EST.
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

Most weekends, I usually am available Saturday after 5 PM UTC, Sundays before 5 PM UTC.

Still unsure whether I will be available May 15th/16th and May 22nd/23rd.

If someone can float me a replay, I'd be willing to replay to make a stronger table. May 22/23 is bad for me though

I suppose May 15th would be best, provided Stephan can make it. I would aim at an evening (well, at least for Europeans) start (around 5 or 6 pm UTC).

I unfortunately have no replays I can grant to other players. Stephan, do you still have some left on the "Endless Potential" boon?
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

I do have some left.

I still have to figure out my availability on that weekend (especially as SAT 15th 5.30 PM also seems to be the most requested date for 2-14).

I guess I'll settle with the 15th, at 5:30 PM UTC.

Please sign up on the game calendar, so I can get an estimate of who's able to join and which subtier to prepare.
    - Abraham Lincoln

With 2-14 likely being scheduled at 12.30 PM UTC that day then, I won't be able to make a second slot on that particular day unfortunately. (Edit: Ideally, no games that day, one game is already pushing it.)
    Last edited by stephan_; May 8th, 2021 at 12:34.

Carter and I will join!
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

Right now, we're at two players. That's the minimum for a legal table, but you'll have to take 2 pregen NPCs with you. So I suggest you make up your mind which ones you want in case noone else signs up.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information