DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    If you include a record (such as a spell), then instead of including the full description in the formatted text field (usually denoted as "description" in the database); you can only include a link to the official record in the purchased module.

Regards,
    JPG
    That is what I originally thought before I heard about it being done differently. So not overkill on my part, thank you for clarification.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Where and when did you hear it being done differently?
    If you wish to provide more detail over email, that can be done as well.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Where and when did you hear it being done differently?
    If you wish to provide more detail over email, that can be done as well.

Regards,
    JPG
    Someone in a discord channel mentioned it being done differently than I was, but as I don’t have first hand knowledge of what they actually did - I was just interested in clarification so I personally clearly understood the limits.
    For all I know they misinterpreted what the other extension was doing so I’m not about to report something on second hand info.

Edit: I did get the link for it and the description did say it was copying data so passed it to you to check out.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; May 17th, 2021 at 06:49.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

No copy paste of spell (or whatever else) from wotc stuff just a link to the original. So a spell with effects for the action tab should only have the spells name and a link to the proper spell to the original wotc product.

Thread Information