DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuleen Donai View Post
    You guys are joking, right? 20%? With the Banner up top you can see only 2 items in a list of like 15.

I have a laptop with a 1080P screen. I’m sure you can try this yourself and see the issue.

Zaccheus, that is not what my screen looks like.

And, I really shouldn’t have to go Full Screen with my browser just to shop. (start bar too??)
    Take a screenshot and demonstrate.

I noticed that too. On my laptop which has a 15" display i dont even shop on fgs store since that cart its too annoying. I use to shop a lot on the laptop.

I shop on my desktop still but i have a 35" wide screen on that.

In general its not huge to me but i rather not have ANY cart window "permanently " on the screen. The tried and true clicking the cart icon to see whats in it was always fine by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mytherus View Post
    In general its not huge to me but i rather not have ANY cart window "permanently " on the screen. The tried and true clicking the cart icon to see whats in it was always fine by me.
    Good Day All
    I am in 100% agreement with the cart disappearing and popping up when I need it.

Thanks to everyone that is providing feedback; but I think the issue we're having is that we need to "see" the issue with the smaller screens. Can someone who is having the issue please post a screen shot?

Thanks,
    JPG

Well, at least for me, it must've been the "zoom" thing, because my laptop rebooted last night, and this morning it doesn't seem nearly as annoying.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Thanks Tuleen.

If you do see it again, please send us a screenshot and we can try to reproduce it and correct it on our end (if possible).

Thread Information