Starfinder Playlist

Starfinder: Deck of Many Worlds

Hello all,

So, I have just purchased the complete Starfinder Set and in that purchase is something called the Deck of Many Worlds. Now, a new button is supposed to appear called 'Worlds' so that this new feature can be used, but now, having it all loaded correctly, I cannot see that button and so cannot use this feature. Am I missing something here?

EDIT: So you are aware, I have it set to show ALL buttons in the settings for the sidebar.
    Last edited by SanguinemUK; April 30th, 2021 at 10:01.

Quote Originally Posted by SanguinemUK View Post
    Hello all,

So, I have just purchased the complete Starfinder Set and in that purchase is something called the Deck of Many Worlds. Now, a new button is supposed to appear called 'Worlds' so that this new feature can be used, but now, having it all loaded correctly, I cannot see that button and so cannot use this feature. Am I missing something here?

EDIT: So you are aware, I have it set to show ALL buttons in the settings for the sidebar.
    Nevermind, I am the dumb. I noticed that with the Deck of Many worlds, you have to activate it in the server settings before loading the game. My bad!

Thread Information