DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Testers needed

Testers needed

Hi all,

a few big changes were pushed to the TEST channel yesterday and I would appreciate it if some people could test the ruleset before they are pushed to LIVE.

Please backup your campaign before trying the TEST version (I am not anticipating problems but better safe than sorry).

The main changes are to the NPC sheet and the combat tracker:
    1. There is a vehicle section now in the NPC sheet allowing you to drag a vehicle to the sheet and set the vehicle speed and armor rating
    2. There is an option in the combat tracker chase window for NPCs to switch between walking or in the vehicle which switches the speed and adds armor
    3. There is an option "Attacks per round" entry on the NPC sheet for documenting this. This should be hidden when the sheet is locked, if not filled in.
    4. The NPC dodge has been moved to the weapons section to make it more like the stat blocks in the adventures.
    4. There is a new Pulp Weapons and Pulp Dodge section which appears when the Pulp Option is activated. This allows you to have NPCs dual statted for playing with or without Pulp rules. This was required for the imminent release of Masks of Nyarlathotep 7th ed... These fields should be auto-populated by copying the standard fields for existing NPCs.

The last one is the most likely to cause knock on problems, so please try it and let me know.

IMPORTANT: the Pulp Cthulhu Extension has been split into 2. The Pulp Rules extension which is an evolution of the old one but with the theme removed, and a new PulpCthulhuTheme extension. This will allow new custom themes for Pulp Cthulhu to be more easily built.

Many thanks.

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    Hi all,

a few big changes were pushed to the TEST channel yesterday and I would appreciate it if some people could test the ruleset before they are pushed to LIVE.

Please backup your campaign before trying the TEST version (I am not anticipating problems but better safe than sorry).

The main changes are to the NPC sheet and the combat tracker:
    1. There is a vehicle section now in the NPC sheet allowing you to drag a vehicle to the sheet and set the vehicle speed and armor rating
    2. There is an option in the combat tracker chase window for NPCs to switch between walking or in the vehicle which switches the speed and adds armor
    3. There is an option "Attacks per round" entry on the NPC sheet for documenting this. This should be hidden when the sheet is locked, if not filled in.
    4. The NPC dodge has been moved to the weapons section to make it more like the stat blocks in the adventures.
    4. There is a new Pulp Weapons and Pulp Dodge section which appears when the Pulp Option is activated. This allows you to have NPCs dual statted for playing with or without Pulp rules. This was required for the imminent release of Masks of Nyarlathotep 7th ed... These fields should be auto-populated by copying the standard fields for existing NPCs.

The last one is the most likely to cause knock on problems, so please try it and let me know.

IMPORTANT: the Pulp Cthulhu Extension has been split into 2. The Pulp Rules extension which is an evolution of the old one but with the theme removed, and a new PulpCthulhuTheme extension. This will allow new custom themes for Pulp Cthulhu to be more easily built.

Many thanks.

Ian
    We'll give it a go

Thread Information