STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Edit... nope I was wrong DMGTYPE can't be check

original post below. (and is all wrong)

Hmm, so I added ws dmgtype to the extension so I can add [ws] to the damage type of a weapon I am specialized in and it will add the weapon specialization damage automatically. NICE

table.insert(DataCommon.dmgtypes, "ws");

added this to my combat tab:

WS; IFT: DMGTYPE(ws); DMG: 2
    (the WS; lets me know it is for weapon specialization)

and then add ws to the damage box of the specialized weapon

same could be done for weapon focus, greater weapon specialization and so on.
    Last edited by Morenu; April 17th, 2022 at 22:23.

I am trying to figure out an automated way to apply added attack & damage to a weapon If the creature being attacked is Chaotic evil, but not add that damage to any other weapons the character is using against said Chaotic Evil creature. So I wanted to add a unique tag (CEBANE) to the weapon, then use something like this so it will only apply to a weapon with that tag. is this possible?

IFTAG: (CEBANE); IFT: ALIGN(Chaotic Evil); ATK: 2; DMG: 2

the fighter has a bludgeoning weapon and this magic greatsword. right now I can get the CE bonus to work but it adds the bonus to all weapons not just the greatsword.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    I am trying to figure out an automated way to apply added attack & damage to a weapon If the creature being attacked is Chaotic evil, but not add that damage to any other weapons the character is using against said Chaotic Evil creature. So I wanted to add a unique tag (CEBANE) to the weapon, then use something like this so it will only apply to a weapon with that tag. is this possible?

IFTAG: (CEBANE); IFT: ALIGN(Chaotic Evil); ATK: 2; DMG: 2

the fighter has a bludgeoning weapon and this magic greatsword. right now I can get the CE bonus to work but it adds the bonus to all weapons not just the greatsword.
    You cannot do that normally, but there's an extension for that (of which I forgot the name... advanced effects maybe?), where you can apply an effect on a weapon so it only triggers when you use said weapon

Yes, that worked

WF & WS;ATK:1;DMG:2 (action only)

Only issue is each weapon adds this effect (2 weapon fighter and also a gloom blade option so 3 weapons with effects for each 1) which is a lot in the effect section of the CT. And if I ever hand off the weapon, I must remember to remove the effect.

I instead decided it was cleaner to go to the action tab and click the magnifying glass for each weapon and add +1 to each of the 4 attack modifiers and added 2 to the bonus damage. Then I added WF and WS to the weapon name so I remember why they are there. Bonuses work, labeled so I know why, less combat tracker effect lines and it doesn’t change the base weapon. Oh and when my bab increases I do not need to mess with anything and my character sheet bonuses are correct
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Yes, that worked

WF & WS;ATK:1;DMG:2 (action only)

Only issue is each weapon adds this effect (2 weapon fighter and also a gloom blade option so 3 weapons with effects for each 1) which is a lot in the effect section of the CT. And if I ever hand off the weapon, I must remember to remove the effect.

I instead decided it was cleaner to go to the action tab and click the magnifying glass for each weapon and add +1 to each of the 4 attack modifiers and added 2 to the bonus damage. Then I added WF and WS to the weapon name so I remember why they are there. Bonuses work, labeled so I know why, less combat tracker effect lines and it doesn’t change the base weapon. Oh and when my bab increases I do not need to mess with anything and my character sheet bonuses are correct
    Indeed, as Asgurgolas said, one can currently not add tags to weapon entries as for the other type of actions I once suggested to add that but people were not so interested into it, especially because there is another extension (advanced effects as mentioned by Asgurgolas) which allows to enter weapon-specific effects

Thread Information