DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: PFRPG Net Worth

This is now available on the Forge. The first page is also updated with the newest version which is 1.4. Because of the subwindow changes, 1.3 wasn't working for display.

Thx for the update! unfortunately I am still not seeing it OR I do not understand how to use the extension:

The only net Worth option I see is enabled:
    Net worth option.PNG

This is with ALL extensions loaded, PF1e, full update prior to load, using v1.4. the yellow highlight under treasure is hand entered info by me
    NW all extensions.PNG

This is with ONLY Net worth loaded
    NW no extensions.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by Retch View Post
    Thx for the update! unfortunately I am still not seeing it OR I do not understand how to use the extension:

The only net Worth option I see is enabled:
    Net worth option.PNG

This is with ALL extensions loaded, PF1e, full update prior to load, using v1.4. the yellow highlight under treasure is hand entered info by me
    NW all extensions.PNG

This is with ONLY Net worth loaded
    NW no extensions.PNG
    Crap did it again This is from me, Retch is a FGU player account I use for testing...
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

For the life of me, I just can't find it on Forge o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    For the life of me, I just can't find it on Forge o.O
    New forge items begin life unlisted/disable. Probably DCrumb just needs to go to the Manage Craft > Items page and then enable it.

It seems that for new users it does not calculate the value automatically. You must change the value of an item in your inventory or add/remove an item to get it to appear.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    It seems that for new users it does not calculate the value automatically. You must change the value of an item in your inventory or add/remove an item to get it to appear.
    Yep, that was it... thanks. thats perfect.

Thanks Dcrumb, thats exactly what I was hoping for! once you get forge figured out, you should put a link to it on the first post
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Does this still work? I have the extension updated and opened the pf game but no dice. I feel like I'm missing something....

Thread Information