STAR TREK 2d20

Can EFFECTS be applied to monsters automatically when added to the CT?

I'd love to be able to set-up my NPCs/Monsters to have effects added to them on the CT automatically when I add an encounter. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    No. Probably. You didn't say what ruleset you are using.

Fairly sure their is an extension out there that can do this, but not sure. Also, the D&D Classic ruleset might allow this. If you want to followup, I suggest asking in the ruleset specific forum for the ruleset you are interested in

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I'm sorry. This is for 5e D&D on FGU.

Can EFFECTS be applied to monsters automatically when added to the CT?

I'd love to be able to set-up my NPCs/Monsters to have effects added to them on the CT automatically when I add an encounter. Is there a way to do this?

This is for 5e on FGU.

Thanks!

I found an extension here on the forums that works for this (for any who trip upon this post looking for a solution): https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...cs-characters)

I found an extension here on the forums that works for this (for any who trip upon this post looking for a solution): https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...cs-characters)

Hi Hjorimir,

It depends on the effect you want to apply. If the effect is covered in the 5e ruleset, the answer is in 98% of the cases YES.

IF it is not covered in the ruleset you need the extension you mentioned.

Which effect u'd like to apply?

Thread Information