FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Wondering if anyone still has interest in Call of Cthulhu 7th ed. Campaign?

Hi, was considering running a Call of Cthulhu 7th ed. campaign. Or possibly a Pulp Cthulhu campaign. I am a long time player and Keeper who has played Fantasy Grounds as a player, but not yet as a Keeper.

I would be open to most any players if I can gain interest. I've played and run COC face to face as a Keeper for at least 20 years on and off, so I know the game fairly well.

I would most likely run the Doors to Darkness campaign as it is one I am most familiar with but I'm open to other campaigns, Such as the Two-Headed Serpent for Pulp Cthulhu. Also, I will buy the Ultimate license if needed for players.

If you have any questions, give me a message on this board or email me at [email protected]. I figure I will run this game weekly and will work with players on a date to start (looking at Mondays or Fridays 7 PM EST, I live in Columbus, Ohio)

Thanks,

Keeper Patrick
    Last edited by Quixdraw21; April 27th, 2021 at 05:28.

Blog Entries
    Welcome Quixdraw21

Ive run plenty of Call of Cthulhu on Fantasy Grounds and always been able to find players.
    It will take longer to recruit for than 5E does but there are plenty of investigators out there.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Welcome Quixdraw21

Ive run plenty of Call of Cthulhu on Fantasy Grounds and always been able to find players.
    It will take longer to recruit for than 5E does but there are plenty of investigators out there.
    Thank you, here's hoping

I've never played but am interested.

I'd love to play, but live in the UK, so time's aren't going to cut it.....

I've run a few short CoC scenarios, haven't been a player before, but I'd love to play. Friday evenings would work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jcsamuelson View Post
    I've never played but am interested.
    Ok, that seems to be one player. Welcome aboard. When we have at least 5 players ready we can talk fine details.

Quote Originally Posted by SliceOfScott View Post
    I've run a few short CoC scenarios, haven't been a player before, but I'd love to play. Friday evenings would work for me.
    Good to have you, that makes two players. 5 and we can start.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggle View Post
    I'd love to play, but live in the UK, so time's aren't going to cut it.....
    Sorry to hear it.

Thread Information