Joshua Stream Pre
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxMax View Post
    So I've narrowed it down, it seems to be a problem when using nonstandard pathfinder sizes, but I've updated the non 5E code to be more generic:



    I'll post in the Height extension thread with this as well
    Use GameSystem.getDistanceUnitsPerGrid() rather than 5 so that it will work in more systems please
    bmos' extensions
    he/him | Discord Tag: wil.thieme#3396

  2. #32
    SoxMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    56
    What I can't for the life of me figure out in the Hight extension though is why exactMatch works when tokens are size 10, but not any of the other multiples of 10.

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxMax View Post
    So I've narrowed it down, it seems to be a problem when using nonstandard pathfinder sizes, but I've updated the non 5E code to be more generic:



    I'll post in the Height extension thread with this as well
    No the problem is with standard sized tokens also, see post with screenshot to explain. The "token height" extension own function getDistanceBetween does not take into account token size at all it seems.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post598104

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    No the problem is with standard sized tokens also, see post with screenshot to explain. The "token height" extension own function getDistanceBetween does not take into account token size at all it seems.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post598104
    Good catch. It looks like it only takes that into account for pointers.
    Last edited by bmos; May 4th, 2021 at 12:05.
    bmos' extensions
    he/him | Discord Tag: wil.thieme#3396

  5. #35
    SoxMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    56
    Mirroring here as well: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post598071
    Aura Effects release 0.10

    Also I'll shamelessly use this spot to plug the upload to Nexus which also has the update: https://www.nexusmods.com/fantasygroundsunity/mods/2
    Along with the Fantasy Grounds Unity plugin for Vortex you can one click download and install the mod, as well as check it for updates.
    FGU Vortex plugin: https://www.nexusmods.com/site/mods/235
    Vortex: https://www.nexusmods.com/about/vortex/

  6. #36
    I have a slight issue, when an AURA effect is active on an NPC on the map, each time a player tries to move its token, I get a
    [ERROR] Handler error: [string "campaign/scripts/image.lua"]48: attempt to index global 'CombatManager' (a nil value)

    ErrorLog.jpg

    This is quite invasive since every single small movement made by a PC triggers this. I have tried reproducing in a TEST campaign without success. (With and without any other extension loaded)
    What could be the source of this madness?

    EDIT: Sometimes, when I reload the campaign, it stops doing this, but I have no clue as to why!
    My hypothesis is: a player tries to change his token with an image and as a GM I can't have access to it and its not supported with some extensions?
    It stopped doing it when I changed his character token and reloaded the campaign
    Last edited by Khoredran; May 23rd, 2021 at 16:41.

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Khoredran View Post
    I have a slight issue, when an AURA effect is active on an NPC on the map, each time a player tries to move its token, I get a
    [ERROR] Handler error: [string "campaign/scripts/image.lua"]48: attempt to index global 'CombatManager' (a nil value)

    ErrorLog.jpg

    This is quite invasive since every single small movement made by a PC triggers this. I have tried reproducing in a TEST campaign without success. (With and without any other extension loaded)
    What could be the source of this madness?

    EDIT: Sometimes, when I reload the campaign, it stops doing this, but I have no clue as to why!
    My hypothesis is: a player tries to change his token with an image and as a GM I can't have access to it and its not supported with some extensions?
    It stopped doing it when I changed his character token and reloaded the campaign
    I don't get why that would make an entire named script disappear. What extensions were you using with this when that was happening?
    bmos' extensions
    he/him | Discord Tag: wil.thieme#3396

  8. #38
    I don't get why this happens either! Here are the extensions used. As I said, I can't reproduce in test and it seems to occur one time out of two when reloading the campaign:
    FG-CoreRPG-Coins-Weight
    FG-CoreRPG-Extraplanar-Containers
    FG-PFRPG-Ammunition-Manager
    FG-PFRPG-Encumbrance-Penalties
    FG-PFRPG-Malady-Tracker
    FG-PFRPG-NaturalArmorBonusTypes
    FG-PFRPG-Time-Manager
    MirrorImageHandler
    Mythic-Abilities
    PFRemoveEffectTag
    TokenHeight
    WindowSaver
    Drain-and-Permanent-Bonuses
    FG-PFRPG-Extra-Stat-to-Saves
    FG-PFRPG-Spell-Formatting
    FullOverlayPackagewithalternativeicons
    FG-PFRPG-Advanced-Effects
    PFRPG-EnhancedItems
    FG-PFRPG-Advanced-Character-Inventory-Manager
    FG-PFRPG-Live-Hitpoints
    FG-PFRPG-Item-Durability
    BetterMenus
    FG-Aura-Effect

    As said previously, when this error occurs, it stops the moment I remove the AURA: 10 all effect on one of the Neutral NPC that was added with Advanced Effects

    Edit: following the TokenHeight extension thread, it seems kevinfromrussia got the same error as me and I admit, ai did use shift/move a token on the same map before it started to go awry and begin getting that error nonstop!
    Last edited by Khoredran; May 24th, 2021 at 00:59.

  9. #39
    SoxMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    56
    I just realized I've been neglecting this thread in favor of the one over on the extensions subforum.

    @Khoredran there's been a 1.1 release which helps with compatibility with the TokenHeight extension.

  10. #40
    update: I'm still getting the same error with 1.1 and 4.1 of token_height

    that of course doens't mean it this ext
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; June 2nd, 2021 at 06:18.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
FG Spreadshirt Swag

Log in

Log in