DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Reduce level?

Reduce level?

So I mistakenly added a level to my character while figuring out how to level up. Is there a way to take a level away?

You would have to manually remove the additions to the sheet. There is no automated way to go back a level. The other solution would be to recreate the character to the level you were at.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    You would have to manually remove the additions to the sheet. There is no automated way to go back a level. The other solution would be to recreate the character to the level you were at.
    One of my players had this problem too. The thing is the base bonus for Saves can't be corrected, so we had to apply a fixed negative modifier to the sheet. If "Removing a level" is not something you will add, could you consider allowing us to modify the base bonus for Saves?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by StarMaster View Post
    One of my players had this problem too. The thing is the base bonus for Saves can't be corrected, so we had to apply a fixed negative modifier to the sheet. If "Removing a level" is not something you will add, could you consider allowing us to modify the base bonus for Saves?

Thanks!
    I believe you are on the LIVE version at the moment and check the magnifying glass section and see if this is available:

Capture.PNG

See if that helps in sorting out your numbers. If not, then I will be fixing the bug that appears for the TEST version to have this available.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I believe you are on the LIVE version at the moment and check the magnifying glass section and see if this is available:

Capture.PNG

See if that helps in sorting out your numbers. If not, then I will be fixing the bug that appears for the TEST version to have this available.
    We are actually on the Test channel, we have the options to set the BAB, but not the base saves.

Thxs!

I tried to level a Pathfinder 1E character, and a window popped up asking me if I wanted to increase +1 HP or Skill Rank. Since I didn't know the answer, because my player wasn't available, I tried clicking outside the pop-up to cancel the leveling, but it wasn't cancelled. It went ahead anyway. And now I am wondering if the program decided the HP/Skill Rank choice on its own, or if I have to add it manually.

This is in the SFRPG forum and your case doesn't fit here. It would be best to post within that forum as each ruleset may approach things differently. As for your case though, the code will still continue in 3.5e/PF1e even if you don't make a choice. You just will miss out on the +1hp or skill rank. So now you would have to do it manually to complete the level up.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information