FG Spreadshirt Swag

A skill cannot be rolled on its own!

I cannot manage to get a combination of dice for: Skill + Attribute. from the character skills list

When clicking on the dice icon from the skill character file the chat reports: "A skill cannot be rolled on its own!" I was expecting to use the Attribute but it doesn't. Also selecting Attributes x2 times trigger the dice but doing same Attribute x 2 only.

Any advice will be appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by llanese View Post
    I cannot manage to get a combination of dice for: Skill + Attribute. from the character skills list

When clicking on the dice icon from the skill character file the chat reports: "A skill cannot be rolled on its own!" I was expecting to use the Attribute but it doesn't. Also selecting Attributes x2 times trigger the dice but doing same Attribute x 2 only.

Any advice will be appreciated.
    This may be a really stupid question, but are you selecting the Attribute before hitting the dice button on the Skill?screenshot.png
    It can go in either direction, but to build the pool, you have to select one or the other, either an Attribute or Skill, and then either double-click or drag the dice button for the second one into the chat box. FYI this has to be done with certain Discipline powers as well. Select the Discipline, then either Skill or Attribute, and finally hit the "roll" button beside the last step (I hope this makes sense).
    Last edited by pralix1138; April 24th, 2021 at 14:26.

Welcome to the VTM forum llanese.

Click the plus(+) beside the skill that you want to use first. Then double click/drag the dice icon beside the Attribute you want to use into the chat box. If you always trigger the roll from the Attribute section you can add Skills, Advantages, and Disciplines to the roll with no problems.

Thanks guys for the help with the "(+) plus"! That's done trick

Thread Information