Starfinder Playlist

Change Cursor Size

Is there a way to change the size of the mouse cursor?

I'm running a Starfinder campaign and unfortunately I have very bad eyesight. When the cursor switches away from the load campaign screen and starts the Starfinder display my cursor goes from my default large to small

Any ideas?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Not that I know of, but I would assume it would use the o/s cursor size. I don't think the chat command /scaleui would help. Also not sure an extension would have access to it. But hopefully someone smarter than me will come along and with a definitive answer.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks everyone
    tried scaleui, but it does does not change cursor size

Blog Entries
    Then you would have to change the cursor at the o/s level. Have you tried that?

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Then you would have to change the cursor at the o/s level. Have you tried that?
    yep,it loses it when starfinder and 5E starts

o/s size when FGU start up menu displayed but small size when campaign loaded

Blog Entries
    Ah, bummer. Might want to add something to the wish list. Might not be a big change for the developers to change the behavior or allow API access for an extension. https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Thread Information