DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Unable to check lobby server...

Greetigns Smiteworks folks. I am getting an error which says > unable to check lobby server.

Is something down?

I have tried different campaigns and its not loading. I was in last night with a new player and things were working just fine.

Let me know what additional information I need to send.

Larsenex
    Ultimate License holder Unity & Classic.
    Currently GM'ing Homebrew Pathfinder 2.

Im having the same problem at the moment

I'm getting the same issue. Not something you want to see on the Friday of campaign weekend...

Edit to add: I can start all campaigns in LAN mode but that's not really helpful. Especially if nothing I work on is saved. And even less helpful when game time comes and none of us live close.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Fuerte View Post
    I can start all campaigns in LAN mode but that's not really helpful. Especially if nothing I work on is saved.
    Your work is always saved locally - it's never saved in the cloud. The cloud is just for matchmaking and connectivity. You'll be able to work on your prep fine in local mode. This is one of the strength of FG - you own your data and can work on it even without an Internet connection (or if the cloud connection services are down).

Hopefully the lobby server issues will be sorted out soon so that games can go ahead.
    Last edited by Trenloe; April 23rd, 2021 at 13:47.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information