STAR TREK 2d20

Low Light VIsion (Starfinder)

I've been playing with the lighting beta which is very cool but I'm a bit confused with `Low Light Vision` from Starfinder (core book p264) and how that works. I've attached some screenshots.

The setup is a 'T' junction with a single light source and two PCs. The lighting config screenshot is attached. One PC has no special senses while the other has 'lowlightvision 30'.

Everything looks the way I would expect it to with no PC selected and with the PC that has no special senses. When I select the PC with low light vision, it doesn't seem to brighten the dim light areas. Also, there seems to be some artifacts that you can see above and to the sides of that character; in this case, the character is just below the 'T' junction and you kind of see parts of the top of the 'T'.

Looking at the main 4.1 post, I don't see a reference to `lowlightvision` being one of the keywords so maybe I'm trying to do something that shouldn't work at all.

LightConfig.png
    NoOneSelected.png
    NoSpecialVision.png
    LowLightVision30.png

I'm certainly excited to roll this out with my players when it's ready!

Yeah, it was a test of something we were working on that probably won't make the cut, since we weren't able to get it working with everything else right now.

Regards,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; April 23rd, 2021 at 05:23.

Super! Thanks for letting me know.

Thread Information