Starfinder Playlist
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Armor Skill Check and Speed penalties don't apply.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Quote Originally Posted by Evolivolution View Post
    Armor Skill Check and Speed penalties don't apply.
    Was able to sort the Armor Skill Check penalties, but will have to dig a bit deeper for speed penalties. Will be part of weekly update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Will be part of weekly update.
    Awesome
    My Forge Page
    Ultimate License (FGU)

Has anyone noticed any errors in SP?? I was doing FG College, and one of the instructors had us use the Test channel (which was cool, because there is WAY cool stuff in here.) So, my campaigns got copied and my generic Starfinder campaign was there with all my SFS Pre-gen lvl 1 characters. I pulled them all into the combat tracker and the SP's for nearly everyone proceeded to get changed to 0, except Velloro and Zemir, who were at 1.

Puzzling ....

Quote Originally Posted by Tuleen Donai View Post
    Has anyone noticed any errors in SP?? I was doing FG College, and one of the instructors had us use the Test channel (which was cool, because there is WAY cool stuff in here.) So, my campaigns got copied and my generic Starfinder campaign was there with all my SFS Pre-gen lvl 1 characters. I pulled them all into the combat tracker and the SP's for nearly everyone proceeded to get changed to 0, except Velloro and Zemir, who were at 1.

Puzzling ....
    This is verified. The SP wasn't be checked when the sheet was loaded. Fix will be pushed with weekly update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by Tuleen Donai View Post

Puzzling ....
    Workaround until the update get's pushed:
    Make sure you don't have you campaign open while doing this!
    Go into the db.xml of your campaign and find the <sp /> section of your PCs.
    Add the following lines:
    <classes type="number"></classes>
    <temporary type="number"></temporary>
    <toughness type="number">0</toughness>
    Add in the numbers that your PCs need for classes and toughness.
    If your PCs had toughness bonus before, remove the mod bonus and reset it to 0, remember you might have to adjust the total and current values.
    Save the file and close it.
    My Forge Page
    Ultimate License (FGU)

I tried this work around in Test, and at first I opened up my CT and verified all the SP’s were correct.

Then I opened a char sheet and boom! SP for that character set to 0.

Addendum: Forgot to change classes to the SP number as well. This resolved the issue.
    Last edited by Tuleen Donai; May 14th, 2021 at 17:20.

FYI, under Operative's specialization, [1st LEVEL] Skill Focus link is broken still (TEST)

Also, some feedback. The only thing I don't like about the little dropdown for skill bonuses, is that it makes it a huge PitA to add insight bonus for operative's edge...
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    FYI, under Operative's specialization, [1st LEVEL] Skill Focus link is broken still (TEST)

Also, some feedback. The only thing I don't like about the little dropdown for skill bonuses, is that it makes it a huge PitA to add insight bonus for operative's edge...
    I'll let the dev know about the link being broken. Appreciate your feedback on the new skill bonuses.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I kinda liked it! All one page. Actually seemed more intuitive to me.

Thread Information