STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Thank you for all of those quick fixes
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Manually created skills (like professions) always have their editor (the additional section that comes op when clicking on the arrow) open and it can't be closed.

Blank campaign on the TEST version, steps to reproduce:
    Create new campaign
    Load CRB
    Create a new PC
    Add a new Skill
    Try to click the "Edit List" button to close the section
    My Forge Page
    Ultimate License (FGU)

Some information, related to the ship doesn't update on the Party sheet.
    What I found so far; AC, TL and the names of the crew members. AC and TL update when the values are changed (editing the Misc box) but don't always do so upon initial creation. Also they do sometimes reset back to 10, seemingly at random. I haven't found the reason for that, yet but it only happened for me when the Misc bonus is 0 as well.
    I can't get the name of the crew members to update whatsoever, only way to do it is to remove and re-add the PC.
    Also SPs seem to always reflect the max shield points. I don't know if that's intentional or not. In my opinion it should update to reflect the current total shield points as well.

Blank campaign on the TEST version, steps to reproduce:
    Create new campaign
    Load CRB
    Create a new ship
    Add the ship to the party sheet (AC and TL thing)
    Create a new PC
    Add the PC to the ships crew
    Change the PCs name (Crew name thing)
    My Forge Page
    Ultimate License (FGU)

Quote Originally Posted by Superteddy57 View Post
    Weapon Specialization and Weapon Focus to Weapon Helper on the character sheet
    I'm sorry to do this already, but seeing as this has been implemented to be part of the ruleset now, I gotta ask.
    Can you add support for abilities, features, etc. that grant 1.5x your character level as a damage bonus such as the Vesk Natural Weapons Trait?
    Quote Originally Posted by CRB.52
    Vesk can attack with a special unarmed strike that deals lethal damage, doesn’t count as archaic, and threatens squares. Vesk gain a special version of the Weapon Specialization feat with this unarmed strike at 3rd level, allowing them to add 1–1/2 × their character level to their damage rolls for this unarmed strike (instead of just adding their character level, as usual).
    This feature also currently is rounding up instead of down, for half specialization.

Also thank you for all the quick fixes you did so far.
    Last edited by Evolivolution; May 4th, 2021 at 22:44. Reason: Added a bug I found.
    My Forge Page
    Ultimate License (FGU)

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I will have the Crew Quarters as Other System subtype moving forward. As for the others you mentioned, all the windows share the same list and are filtered to show only those that are needed within that window. The Other Systems frame is only meant to show components that have no other place on the sheet.
    This hasn't been in the update release notes, so I'm not sure if it's supposed to be implemented already. However I've found something else after the update rolled out. (If it should be, it's not)
    Clicking on the Other Systems section of the Ship Sheet now links to the Ship Item List with the SubType filter set to 'Other System' instead of 'Other Systems'.
    My Forge Page
    Ultimate License (FGU)

Quote Originally Posted by Evolivolution View Post
    This hasn't been in the update release notes, so I'm not sure if it's supposed to be implemented already. However I've found something else after the update rolled out. (If it should be, it's not)
    Clicking on the Other Systems section of the Ship Sheet now links to the Ship Item List with the SubType filter set to 'Other System' instead of 'Other Systems'.
    That's intended as the modules should have it listed as Other System
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Quote Originally Posted by Evolivolution View Post
    I'm sorry to do this already, but seeing as this has been implemented to be part of the ruleset now, I gotta ask.
    Can you add support for abilities, features, etc. that grant 1.5x your character level as a damage bonus such as the Vesk Natural Weapons Trait?

This feature also currently is rounding up instead of down, for half specialization.

Also thank you for all the quick fixes you did so far.
    It's not currently on my list. Something to consider adding to the Weapon Helper to add in level to the attack or damage.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    That's intended as the modules should have it listed as Other System
    In that case, all the items currently listed under 'Other Systems', which is about 2/3 of them, should be updated.
    My Forge Page
    Ultimate License (FGU)

Hi all! Me again...

We are at character creation still, and the damage fields for melee weapons on the tab action of the char sheet appear empty. If you double click it, it rolls damage correctly, and the magnifying glass shows the correct formula (I THINK, very important point, just started using FG so maybe there's something wrong and I don't know it). And also there's the code on the log that shows when I access the Actions tab.

Let me attach a thousand pics, documenting almost everything...

No content on DMG Slot 01.PNG (This is the error I get on the log)
    No content on DMG Slot 02.PNG(No DMG on the melee weapons of the drone char sheet)
    No content on DMG Slot 03.PNG (This is is when you double click the field)
    No content on DMG Slot 04.PNG (No DMG on the melee weapons of one of the PCs' char sheet)
    No content on DMG Slot 05.PNG (But the magnifying glass shows everything is correct, again, I think)

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by StarMaster View Post
    Hi all! Me again...

We are at character creation still, and the damage fields for melee weapons on the tab action of the char sheet appear empty. If you double click it, it rolls damage correctly, and the magnifying glass shows the correct formula (I THINK, very important point, just started using FG so maybe there's something wrong and I don't know it). And also there's the code on the log that shows when I access the Actions tab.

Let me attach a thousand pics, documenting almost everything...

No content on DMG Slot 01.PNG (This is the error I get on the log)
    No content on DMG Slot 02.PNG(No DMG on the melee weapons of the drone char sheet)
    No content on DMG Slot 03.PNG (This is is when you double click the field)
    No content on DMG Slot 04.PNG (No DMG on the melee weapons of one of the PCs' char sheet)
    No content on DMG Slot 05.PNG (But the magnifying glass shows everything is correct, again, I think)

Any ideas?
    I tested this with a fresh campaign and with the latest on the TEST server. I am not able to recreate this.

Capture.PNG
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information