Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

SOM Update in TEST server Bug Report

The SOM Update has been pushed to LIVE and is now fully available. Please use the main bug report thread for any issues.
    Last edited by superteddy57; May 18th, 2021 at 18:09.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Great news ! Unfortunately i don't have time to test it. I'd like to see some picture of the new PC sheet.

Hi!! Also new with FGU, I'm trying starship combat, I'm on the Test Channel. The problem I'm having is when I assign the pilot it does not update the AC/TL by including the PC's ranks in piloting to the sum. Am I missing something? Is there any other step I need to take?

Pilot 01.PNGPilot 03.PNGPilot 02.PNGPilot 04.PNGPilot 05.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by StarMaster View Post
    Hi!! Also new with FGU, I'm trying starship combat, I'm on the Test Channel. The problem I'm having is when I assign the pilot it does not update the AC/TL by including the PC's ranks in piloting to the sum. Am I missing something? Is there any other step I need to take?

Pilot 01.PNGPilot 03.PNGPilot 02.PNGPilot 04.PNGPilot 05.PNG
    Please when posting about the TEST version, please post here. Helps identify things to be worked on and don't want wrong information to be used if someone is still on LIVE.

Thanks for pointing this out. What it should do is add the crew member pilot to the pilot box next to the AC/TL. I'll have a look and get that sorted. For the time being you can use the misc box to get the correct AC/TL for your ship.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Please when posting about the TEST version, please post here. Helps identify things to be worked on and don't want wrong information to be used if someone is still on LIVE.
    Sorry for posting on the wrong thread! I will get better at posting, I promise!!

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Thanks for pointing this out. What it should do is add the crew member pilot to the pilot box next to the AC/TL. I'll have a look and get that sorted. For the time being you can use the misc box to get the correct AC/TL for your ship.
    I didn't realize I could modify the "Misc.", since it's white and so far most or all modifiable boxes are grey. Will do that in the meantime!

Quote Originally Posted by StarMaster View Post
    Sorry for posting on the wrong thread! I will get better at posting, I promise!!

I didn't realize I could modify the "Misc.", since it's white and so far most or all modifiable boxes are grey. Will do that in the meantime!
    No harm, just wanted to clarify moving your post. As for the white/dark boxes, I must have gotten them backwards as the darker boxes are not editable and the white ones are on the PC Ship sheet. Good news, I was able to get it sorted and will send it up for review. I also noticed the NPC crew members were not setting it either, so that is added to it as well.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Post moved to TEST Forum

Post moved to TEST Forum
    Last edited by Ulric; May 1st, 2021 at 04:26. Reason: Post moved to TEST Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    Test Server FGU with a clean campaign and no extensions.

Recreate by doing the following:

Open sidebar Story Window
    Click the plus symbol to open a new windows
    Type a title and body text
    OR
    Load an AP from the Library
    Open sidebar Story window
    open an AP Story entry

Attachment 46236
    Please report issues to the TEST version of SFRPG here. That is certainly weird and not sure what was changed as it was not an area that I changed code. I will add it to my list to get it sorted.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Sorry, superteddy57 I thought I was in that Forum.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

SFRPG Story Window elements are out of alignment

Test Server FGU with a clean campaign and no extensions.

Recreate by doing the following:

Open sidebar Story Window
    Click the plus symbol to open a new windows
    Type a title and body text
    OR
    Load an AP from the Library
    Open sidebar Story window
    open an AP Story entry

FGU TEST SERVER SFRPG STORY WINDOW.png
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information