FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolivolution View Post
    When making a charakter with the human race (or rather the 'Skilled' trait), I get a bunch of these error messages:
    [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_char.lua"]:1335: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'nSkilledPoints' (a nil value)
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_char.lua"]:1335: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'nSkilledPoints' (a nil value)

Blank campaign on the TEST version, steps to reproduce:
    Create new Campaign
    Load CRB
    Create new character
    Insert Ability Scores
    Add Race (Human)
    'Skilled' trait get's added automatically (error message)
    Add Theme (error message)
    Add Class (error message)

I assume this is due to the 'Skilled' trait. I'm not getting any of these errors when not using human as race.
    I have also tried this with the Aasimar, Sarcesian and Urog races (since they also have the 'Skilled' trait) and they get the same errors. So I'm almost certain there's something going on with checking for this racial trait and then calculating Skill Points.
    Now (after the recent update), the Skilled Trait only grants 1 Skill Rank at level 1 but no further Skill Ranks at every level thereafter.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Now (after the recent update), the Skilled Trait only grants 1 Skill Rank at level 1 but no further Skill Ranks at every level thereafter.
    Ok thank you for the report.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

The number of attacks made when making a Full Attack can't be edited anymore.
    My Forge Page
    Ultimate License (FGU)

Hi all! With the last update, "Enabling/Disabling Lighting" ruins the map you are seeing. I open the image and the information of walls and lightining is available, but 50% chances the image is not. Trying things I discovered that if you disable lighting the image appears, and if you enable it again it shows the lighting effects and keeps the image. This error occurs again when you maximize the image, and is solved in the same fashion.

As usual, screenshots to show what I mean!

Lightning ruins map 01.PNG Walls data available, but no image (in this case the "Enabling/Disabling Lighting" is On, that is Enabled)
    Lightning ruins map 02.PNG Here I disabled lighting
    Lightning ruins map 03.PNG The I enable it again (notice the pin and tokens appear, and a little section with a light becomes visible)
    Lightning ruins map 04.PNG Then I maximize the map, and again everything disappears, this time gray instead of dark blue
    Lightning ruins map 05.PNG Then I disable lighting and the map appears again, and then I enable it again and works fine (but I cannot add any more pics, since 5 is the limit)

I don't have any player connected, so I can't tell you what happens if sharing/de-sharing the image

Hope you can check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by StarMaster View Post
    Hi all! With the last update, "Enabling/Disabling Lighting" ruins the map you are seeing. I open the image and the information of walls and lightining is available, but 50% chances the image is not. Trying things I discovered that if you disable lighting the image appears, and if you enable it again it shows the lighting effects and keeps the image. This error occurs again when you maximize the image, and is solved in the same fashion.

As usual, screenshots to show what I mean!

Lightning ruins map 01.PNG Walls data available, but no image (in this case the "Enabling/Disabling Lighting" is On, that is Enabled)
    Lightning ruins map 02.PNG Here I disabled lighting
    Lightning ruins map 03.PNG The I enable it again (notice the pin and tokens appear, and a little section with a light becomes visible)
    Lightning ruins map 04.PNG Then I maximize the map, and again everything disappears, this time gray instead of dark blue
    Lightning ruins map 05.PNG Then I disable lighting and the map appears again, and then I enable it again and works fine (but I cannot add any more pics, since 5 is the limit)

I don't have any player connected, so I can't tell you what happens if sharing/de-sharing the image

Hope you can check it out!
    I wouldn't believe this sort of thing would be ruleset code. I would recommend posting in the Vision and Lighting Beta thread in the Laboratory.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

The number of attacks made when making a Full Attack can't be edited anymore.
    This is by design. Based on the CRB, a full attack is only two attacks. In either case, double clicking on the the modifiers will produce full attack rolls if more are needed.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I wouldn't believe this sort of thing would be ruleset code. I would recommend posting in the Vision and Lighting Beta thread in the Laboratory.
    Will do that! But since the issue started with the last update, I thought I would mention it here.

Thx!

I understand your logic and you'd be correct. I just didn't play with the image code and anything related to vision or lighting is not fully on the ruleset side of things. That's why I would recommend posting there to let the devs working on vision and lighting take a look.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Item distribution from the party sheet to party members isn't working. I tired a bunch of different scenarios but it always just print's 'No items assigned for distribution to the Party.' in the chat, no matter what I do.
    Currency distribution works fine and distribution to a starship also works fine.
    My Forge Page
    Ultimate License (FGU)

Having free skill ranks in a skill doesn't make the skill trained (if it's a learned skill).
    The red box on the skills tab and the chat output for untrained stay.
    My Forge Page
    Ultimate License (FGU)

Thread Information