FG Spreadshirt Swag

Coding for damage sharing?

My character just got a Shield Guardian.
    Is there coding (or an extension) for the sharing of damage feature?

Not to my knowledge. The easiest way to do it is to have the damage rolled into chat without a target. then right click over the chat entry and select half and then drag that from the chat onto both targets. (There's also a half damage button in the modifiers box which you could use).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

"RESIST: all" may partially meet your needs. Adding this effect to a character will make that character resist, i.e. take half of, all damage. It probably should only be used when the character doesn't already have any type of damage resistance. For example if you are a tiefling with a shield guardian, and you take fire damage, it's not going to half the fire damage due to your Hellish Resistance and then half it again due to the shield guardian. Also, you would still need to manually apply the damage to the shield guardian.
    Last edited by mdrichey; April 30th, 2021 at 01:58.

Thread Information