DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    It is something which cannot be done unless - as has been repeated five times now - you use the extension linked above.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Omalus View Post
    For DnD 5e.

Okay, I can add Effects for armour but can't figure how to apply a -1 to a single weapon and not ALL attacks.
    I've set up a fighter who has the Greatsword Fighting style. In the tutorial I watched I can add 'reroll 2' to the WEAPON and it will only reroll 1's and 2's for that weapon.
    I want to do something similar but only apply a -1 to the attack to a single weapon (self, when using the longsword in the action). Whether it is through an effect or through the actual weapon does not matter, but it should ONLY apply to a single weapon, not all weapons the PC is using.

Any other places I can look or is this something that just cant be done?
    With out an extension, you can not apply an effect to a single attack or weapon/item. Effects are added to the combat tracker and apply to all actions that entity does.

On the details of the weapon itself on the actions tab, you can change it's attack and damage rolls to give it a -1. But that is "permanent" until you change it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Okay, thank you all.

Please remove the thread.

Sorry, this is all new to me. Peace.
    - Faith, Steel and Gunpowder.

Blog Entries
    www.fantasygroundscollege.net is a great place to learn about FG. They have all sorts of free classes and resources to help if you prefer a more instructor/mentor/tutorial way of learning.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Like others are saying, you would need Celestian's extension to add a specific effect to single item. So you could add "DMG: -1" using his extension. To make it specific to only THAT item, there should be a selectable button in the menu where you create the effect that asks "Action only?". Check that box. That makes it so the effect you are applying to that item is only triggered when you use that item versus any attack rolls done with other items.

Thread Information