Starfinder Playlist

LFP D&D5E - Princes of the Apocalypse Low Fantasy Homebrew Mod Mondays at 4:00 pm PST

Greetings adventurers,

we have an ongoing game every Monday night at 4:00 - 8:00 pm PST where we are looking for new players. Currently we have 3 regular/every week players (not counting me, the GM), and 4 alternates who sometimes join in schedules permitting. We are looking for 2-3 more regulars and any alternates.

We are currently running Princes of the Apocalypse, so preferably anyone joining won't have already played or read this adventure. We are at a point where will be easy to introduce any new characters that want to jump in. We are still in the early stages, and any new players won't have missed much. We rotate party leadership on a voluntary basis, and try to give all players as meaningful an experience as they would like.

Our LOW FANTASY homebrew mod is a 5e based system, that uses new character class rules designed to give the game less of a super-hero fantastic feel, and more of a classic D&D feel in a sword & sandals version of Forgotten Realms. There is are modified and new character classes, spells, items, feats, and a monetary system based on Gary Gygax's first novel "Saga of Old City" that is geared toward a more realistic monetary system. If you like 2nd and 3.5 editions, you will feel right at home with this.

I am an experienced GM, having thousands of hours of GM time spent, and somewhere past the mid-way point of the learning curve for FGU. The goal is to create a solidly defined setting, that is enjoyable for the players

You are welcome to email me at [email protected] for the fastest reply. Please include your name, your level of experience as a player, and any other background you'd like to share.

Sent you an email.

Thread Information