DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Deadlands: Lost Colony - player client shows "script execution error" after start.

Hi,

First of all I´d like to say a very big thank you for the fast response and the latest updates made to the Deadlands: Lost Colony Module and, of course, for the great work on this conversion. I love the Deadlands: Lost Colony Setting.

Unfortunately, there is another Script Execution Error which pops up on the player screen in the moment, when the player first starts the campaign session. Everything else works fine now!!

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_effect2.lua"]:101: attempt to index local 'nodeEffects' (a nil value)

The Error surely comes from the Deadlands Lost Colony Extension (V 1.1) which comes with the Module and it just throws up (and also only at player´s side of the screen) when the extension is loaded - even without any other savage worlds module or extension loaded).

I use FGU and the latest SWADE Update is 5.2.16

The extension is a must and I have to load it, because one of my players is going to be a "Breaker" and the acane background is handled by the extension.

I would be very thankful, if it will be fixed sometime.

Sorry for the trouble and Thank you in advance
    Last edited by TomtheBu; April 22nd, 2021 at 09:46. Reason: Typo

It seems it was the "Letting the Devil out" effect, so I have removed that for now.

You will need to create it manually for now if you have any Harrowed: [extra:Trait =2d, extra:damage =2d]
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

I thank you very much for fixing this so quickly! It´s no problem to handle the effect manually, if needed.

Thread Information