5E Character Create Playlist

LFP homebrew fantasy theatre of the mind genesys game

Game will be using Fantasy Grounds - Standard License. Game will be theatre of the mind with some occasional maps or images.

| **A Cross the Grave** - Homebrew setting, Fantasy. |

**Game:** Genesys

**When:** Start Thursday 22/29 April - Between 7-9 PM EST start time.

**Players requested:** 3-4

**Mic:** Discord - PTT

**FG:** Standard

***Premise:*** *ϟ *A young woman wearing drab robes to hide her youthful face walks along the busy streets of Castow in tow of an unnaturally tall figure that stalks her like a shadow. Her voice is soft and carries an accent unfamiliar to the region, one which matches her curiously tinged skin - like thin bark, or dry paper peeling off a wall - and the almost-elven point of her ears... But most of all, those bright yellow eyes you can still feel staring at you in the darkness. At her side she wears an ornate blade with a dull edge, as does her companion, and though weapons are not allowed in sight of the city guard they continue to wear them all the same as they wander through the city. Searching, endlessly.*

*Be it in dreams or in prophecy, from the pages of ancient tomes written by seers of the future, or by narcotic-induced hallucination that you definitely-totally have a prescription for, you and the strangers you will find in your company - have all seen the **Woman with the Yellow Eyes**. You don't know where she is, you don't know how to find her, yet something has kept you driving forward in the search... Always searching, endlessly, hoping she will have the answers that evade you.*

*All she can offer, though, is a mystery.*

Leave a comment if interested and I'll PM you a link to the server. PMs will be ignored.
    "You should know, I'm a big deal in the Resistance. Which puts a real target on my back. Are there any conspirators here?"

Cͨuͧrͬrͬeͤnᴛⷮ Рⷬrͬoͦjeͤcͨᴛⷮ :: DMing & Arting

Bump
    "You should know, I'm a big deal in the Resistance. Which puts a real target on my back. Are there any conspirators here?"

Cͨuͧrͬrͬeͤnᴛⷮ Рⷬrͬoͦjeͤcͨᴛⷮ :: DMing & Arting

Thread Information