DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: server test

server test

Hi guys.

I'd like to do a server test and have it up now.

Server alias is: epic ally idle ogre.

Let me know if there is a problem getting in.

Thanks,

Will

Alas, no sucess.
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Grrr... Thanks for trying Oberoton, at least I know now.

I've done the port forwarding thing per the FAQ and I'm going to a router. I am at a loss as to what the issue is and would be open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

edit: Okay, I added FG2 to my Windows Firewall list of programs as well as the FG port. Hopefuully, it will work now.
    Last edited by Berova; July 15th, 2007 at 23:49.

If only I can get set up...

In your router software you may want to verify the attached devices and make sure that your port forwarding matchs the attached device. I sometimes have to check this as I have multiple computers attached to the same router and everytime I turn on the computers the attached devices numbers change based on which computer was turned on first. If you only have one computer going to the router this may not be a problem.

I've got more than one computer going. How would I verify the attached devices port forwarding matchs the attached device?

Usually in the router software there is a screen that shows what computers are connected at what local IP addresses. You just need to see if the computer you want to run the game on is at the local address you forwarded the router to.

You should really make that computer have a static IP so it doesn't change, particularly if you have more computers that connect to your network than ports on the router.

Thread Information