5E Character Create Playlist

Updating hot keys

Hello,

My players have set hot keys for weapon attacks, for instance.

After gaining a new level, their attack bonuses get +1.
    The PC sheet is ok, but the hot keys still keep the old bonus.

Same thing with saving throws.

How easily update hot keys ?

Thanks

Just drag the new attack rolls etc onto the hotkey - it will replace the existing one.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

There is no "Update all my hotkeys" button ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimlock View Post
    There is no "Update all my hotkeys" button ?
    No. Once you drag something into a hotkey it doesn't connect to whatever you dragged in and if you change the source that doesn't update the button. Same kind of thing happens if you drag in a ranged weapon attack it won't update the ammunition used when you make an attack with it. Normally the hotkeys are used only for things that don't require updating such as links to a reference page or a map or similar things rather than being used for something which is more easily done via the character sheet.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information