FG License: FG Unity Ultimate (No cost to players)
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Mountain Time
Day of week and time: Sundays at 5:30pm
If new game, planned start date: Existing game, next session 4/25/21
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour sessions, 2-3 times a month.
Term: Long Term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord for voice, no video
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50. Strive for 60/40
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 4 players, need 1 more
Character starting level & equipment: 6th Level
Character restrictions: Quite restrictive as the PC must fill a vacancy in the storyline, representing Goldmoon/Riverwind a people from the eastern plains. The character must start as a Fighter, Ranger, or Barbarian and then multiclass to Cleric. If you like playing Clerics and ones who multiclass, this is for you. See link to specific rules https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Details of your scenario: This is a 5E version of the War of the Lance (Dragons of Autumn-Winter-Spring Dawning) converted from earlier editions. The PC's replace the characters in the original novels. We have had 25 sessions so far, but those were all setting up the campaign with prior adventures and background stories. The next session begins the War of the Lance storyline when the group returns after 5 years apart and meets the plainsman or plainswoman in possession of the blue crystal staff. Since the player will be new to the group, it actually will fit the storyline nicely. The storyline has some railroading but I will try to keep it as open sandbox as possible.

Player 5E/FG experience: D&D experience recommended since starting at 6th level. You do not need to know the Dragonlance storyline but will need to roleplay the role of the Prophet. The DM can bring you up to speed on everything. The current storyline has zero Divine Magic aka healing spells. Clerics will come in the future. No Fantasy Grounds experience required.
DM Experience: I have ran multiple longer term campaigns (2+ year) and have been running D&D since 1990.

If interested send me a message.