FG Spreadshirt Swag

Crazy Error During Combat

The last month, our campaign has been receiving the following errors while using Combat Tracker. At first, I thought this was only occurring on "Miss" rolls, but as I looked more closely, it's happening on "Hit" rolls as well. Here is the error message in the log:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string “scripts/manager_action_attack_bsa.lua”]:28: attempt to index global ‘ActorManager2’ (a nil value)

I have disabled some of the extensions and add-ons I had been loading, like Miss Flavor Text and Character Generator, but have others still in place, including a custom Critical/Fumble table, Auto Halfling Luck, Auto Sneak Attack, etc.

Also, I'm using Unity on Mac and all my players are connecting remotely.

Thanks for any insight you might have! Including a thread that I couldn't find somewhere herein. Best,

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by ronschae4 View Post
    The last month, our campaign has been receiving the following errors while using Combat Tracker. At first, I thought this was only occurring on "Miss" rolls, but as I looked more closely, it's happening on "Hit" rolls as well. Here is the error message in the log:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string “scripts/manager_action_attack_bsa.lua”]:28: attempt to index global ‘ActorManager2’ (a nil value)

I have disabled some of the extensions and add-ons I had been loading, like Miss Flavor Text and Character Generator, but have others still in place, including a custom Critical/Fumble table, Auto Halfling Luck, Auto Sneak Attack, etc.
    Hey Ron,
    One of your extensions is causing it.
    There was a big update mid Feb which changed ActorManager2 to be ruleset-specific in its name so you just need to check for new versions of all your extensions.
    It would be an extension that changes something about attacking. If there is no new version, post in the thread of that extension and hopefully someone can help you out.
    -Wil

Quote Originally Posted by ronschae4 View Post
    T[ERROR] Script execution error: [string “scripts/manager_action_attack_bsa.lua”]:28: attempt to index global ‘ActorManager2’ (a nil value)
    The clue is in the script name - you'll have an extension enabled that is related to the name/abbreviation BSA.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Its the Automatic Sneak Attack extension. Be sure to update.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thread Information