STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    True, I expect Lankhmar to run with an extension rather than a full ruleset.

Blog Entries
    I'm putting the finishing touches on class drops, and it's going smoothly. Classes with the Natural Attack class feature will automatically create a weapon entry for that attack based on the feature description. The screenshot shows a manimal that I threw together. Next, I am going to see what functionality I can add for artifacts, which range from weapons to armor to utility items. At the very least, I want to add it to the weapon list and adjust AC when appropriate.

natural attack.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    True, I expect Lankhmar to run with an extension rather than a full ruleset.
    I like to have the books converted into fantasy grounds too. It makes it so much easier.

Excellent work with MCC It looks like it is really coming together
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Blog Entries
    I’m making good progress. I’m saving mutations for last. The data entry is finished (which was a big task), but I’m still trying to figure out how to best organize active and passive mutations and defects. They’re a lot like spells but not exactly. I should be on track for submitting this by the end of the month though. Then it just depends on review turnaround before we see it in the store.

Blog Entries
    Something fun for my update today...

mcc decal.jpg

Blog Entries
    Most of the ruleset is ready to go - just testing everything now. I need to make tokens and create the reference manual. The ref manual formatting always takes some time, but I should still have everything ready by the end of the month. Here is a look at the aether squid's Actions tab...

aether squid.jpg

Blog Entries
    Here's a glance at the reference manual. For some reason my images are displaying as white boxes, but other than that, it's pulling together very well.

mcc ref manual.jpg

Blog Entries
    I've been making a few more desktop decals. I'm still partial to the gold foil look with the brown leather desktop.

mcc gold foil decal.jpg

Blog Entries
    I've finished the reference manual for MCC. I haven't figured out why all of my images are blank - perhaps something went wrong crossing the multiverse. If you click the image, it displays properly in the image window, but I will have to figure this one out somehow. I still need to convert the adventure that comes with the core rules, but that shouldn't take longer than a week. Then, some final testing and cleaning up, and I can submit this many-tentacled beast.

mcc ref manual.jpg

Mutations are rampant! I've never played MCC but looking forward to giving it a try.

Thread Information