FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Blog Entries
    So this is the one I saw today and instantly had to Phillip J Frye on?

Bought it when I got home today and still haven't farted around with it. Was sayin on the MCC FB group I'd love to find some time to do a "one page dungeon"-type deal with MCC .

Running some holiday themed games at a Con just before Halloween and want to try to run a few in the last few months of the year on FG here. Robo Santa with Mutant Turkeys baby! I have to go check the ruleset out a bit further.

Blog Entries
    Nice!

I am catching up with some much-needed maintenance on the DCC Ruleset, but then I hope to run some MCC games on Fantasy Grounds before Lankhmar hits the store.

Blog Entries
    Way cool sir, will have to keep checking in for those. PA is my favorite genre so I'm like a pig in mud.

I've got half a setting already down on paper, easy enough to bend it enough for MCC. Real Earth places and some blending in Societies from Gamma World, as well as some places being a bit more teched up. Trade ventures a bit like a merchant based Rome are starting to get secure enough in their "local holdings" to start going past the Appalachian Mountains.

Blog Entries
    Sounds like some solid third-party publisher material

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    Sounds like some solid third-party publisher material
    If my camera was on I'd take a pic of my hair line. Too many projects at once... but yeah I would like to publish it for a system or two. *In my 'over 50 voice'* Back in my day we didn't have no fancy published settings! I grew up with Chinese Menu System. I would take some stuff from column A some from Column B and build on that.

The setting right now is mechanics neutral. Funny thing is the two system I want to run it under both have very different tones. MCC and Savage Worlds are worlds apart tone wise. The MCC stuff I can keep a little bit more gritty and the SW side would be a bit more cinematic. At least for me the mechanic can make or break a setting. GURPS & MCC settle my dice rolling crunchy side and SW covers my swingy side like an old Buck Rogers adventure .

I think we may be sue for a snowy winter this year, it was an easy one last year. Snowed in means two or three cats camping on my lap and me typing.

Developed the same campaign in two settings, one that never got played out here (between Cleveland and Akron) and a more developed Pa/De/NJ community on the East Coast. Hmmm.

Got something to add to the ruleset just whenever... Definitely not that big a deal if you have the book... Table 6-3 for intelligent AI is missing and after added needs to be linked to the story "Artifact AIs". It's not a "rolling" table but just a chart so you could even just add the image in from the book instead of actual text and that would convey the info...

As a side-note, I'm doing some more conversions (including some DCC material) and think I might actually run a campaign relatively soon... This is a fun ruleset and like I said, one of the best laid-out and complete I've seen, Leozelig... Your fingers must be worn out organizing all the material...

Blog Entries
    Thanks Profdogg, I appreciate that.
    Last edited by leozelig; August 8th, 2021 at 18:00.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    Table 6-3 for intelligent AI is missing and after added needs to be linked to the story "Artifact AIs". It's not a "rolling" table but just a chart so you could even just add the image in from the book instead of actual text and that would convey the info...
    Hi ProfDogg, I looked at the MCC Core Rules module, and everything seems to be in order. Can you clarify what you mean when you say Table 6-3 is missing and needs to be linked to the story Artifact AIs? The screenshot shows what my reference manual looks like, and the table is there in the proper section. Are you seeing something different or is it a different table?

table 6-3.jpg

Blog Entries
    Are you referring to the GM or player version of the core rules? The player version is going away soon, and everyone will have access to the full version of the core rules. This will avoid duplication of library data and arbitrary sectioning of the print product - both lead to confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    Hi ProfDogg, I looked at the MCC Core Rules module, and everything seems to be in order. Can you clarify what you mean when you say Table 6-3 is missing and needs to be linked to the story Artifact AIs? The screenshot shows what my reference manual looks like, and the table is there in the proper section. Are you seeing something different or is it a different table?

table 6-3.jpg
    Oh, I didn't see it there. This is what I was looking at: Screenshot 2021-08-08 142653.png

Thread Information