STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Blog Entries
    Ah, ok. I can certainly add a link on the Artifact AIs page. As I'm looking at it, there is an option to roll randomly on that table for Int and Ego. I should make sure there are rollable tables for each. Thanks again for noticing that.

Blog Entries
    I believe I have set up the ref manual so you can enter a table number in the search bar - table 6-3 in this case, and it will point you to the right page.

Blog Entries
    I will get this updated soon, but this is what you'll see when that goes through. Table numbers work in the ref manual search bar - I added table 6-3 to the Artifact AIs page. Just to clarify, this is what's coming in the first update so just roll with it in the meantime.

Cheers,
    Leo

artifact ai.jpgsearch bar.jpg

Is this ruleset drag and drop for character creation? Is it a bare bones ruleset of fully fleshed out?

Blog Entries
    Hi goodmanje. It’s a fully fleshed out ruleset. There are screenshots on the store page that give some idea of the content. Character creation is drag and drop. Click a button on the char sheet to roll ability scores, more clicks to roll on the birth sign and occupation tables, drag the occupation and item links to the char sheet, etc.

Thread Information