FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Blog Entries
    Just polishing things up now. I should have this submitted by the end of the week. I'm not sure what the turnaround time will be before you see this in the store, but I plan to run some playtest games which will give you a nice preview. I will post in the LFG forum and on the Discord servers for Fantasy Grounds and Goodman Games when I start recruiting players.

Cheers!

wetware programs.jpg

Blog Entries
    I have been toying with auto-rolling the genotype when the occupation is dropped to the character sheet. It's a bit cumbersome in the chat window, but it does help with setting up languages - ie, manimals and plantients with Int above 7 know those languages at level 0.

I am submitting this to the team at Smiteworks, but feel free to share your opinion on this feature!

auto-roll genotype.jpg

Blog Entries
    This is what I went with for genotype determination. When you drag an occupation to the Main tab, you will see something like this...

rolling for genotype.jpg

Note: I entered the text in the Appearance field, but the Genotype field auto-populates.

Blog Entries
    Also... The secondary tables for mutants, manimals, and plantients roll automatically depending on the genotype result.

Will we be able to play MCC and DCC as a combined game? Or will these be two separate rulesets in which the products (i.e. adventures, etc) won't cross over?

Blog Entries
    Eventually, yes. You should be able to import a DCC character and play in the MCC world, but I haven’t quite figured out how to blend the char sheets. I was keeping that compatibility in mind along the way, but I want to get all the MCC bugs worked out first.

Ok, had something interesting happen... I rolled Occupation. Hunter! It rolled the items for me (too kewl)... and then I dragged and dropped the Hunter Occupation and it automatically rolled Genotype without me doing anything further. Feature? Or bug? Or both!?!

Blog Entries
    Feature. I set it up to auto-roll genotype because languages are linked to genotype, and I wanted to auto-fill those as well. Let me know if there's anything you don't like about the ruleset - I am always open to changes based on community feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    Feature. I set it up to auto-roll genotype because languages are linked to genotype, and I wanted to auto-fill those as well. Let me know if there's anything you don't like about the ruleset - I am always open to changes based on community feedback.
    No I like it. In fact, I've never seen such a well detailed ruleset. The way you've got it laid out is perfect. If I do find any legitimate bugs or needed edits, I'll post them though.

Blog Entries
    Why thank you!

Thread Information