STAR TREK 2d20

Chat Dice Colour Match Player Colour

https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=136150

At the moment the colours are confusing when there are loads of dice rolls showing up - if the dice matched the players it might be easier to see your own results.

Just an idea.

I don't understand the issue. The dice do show in the player color when rolling. Is there a scenario where it doesn't?

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=136150

At the moment the colours are confusing when there are loads of dice rolls showing up - if the dice matched the players it might be easier to see your own results.

Just an idea.
    Do you perhaps mean not the 3D rolled dice but the end result in chat? Those are always black dice with white font (I think), unless there is some extra damage for example (5E ruleset).

Blog Entries
    Also be aware, the chat dice color means something (depending upon the ruleset). Black, purple, green, red mean things.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I don't understand the issue. The dice do show in the player color when rolling. Is there a scenario where it doesn't?

Regards,
    JPG
    Sorry wasn't clear. I was playing in Doswelks FG Con game at the time I posted this. Dice results displayed in chat.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Also be aware, the chat dice color means something (depending upon the ruleset). Black, purple, green, red mean things.
    Yeah, I get that. Just an idea I had.

Thread Information