Starfinder Playlist

Encumbrance issues - Current encumbrance not updating

My party has recently acquired a bag of holding in 5e but for some reason the encumbrance isn't changing on the player that is carrying it. I've changed the items to "not carried" and even removed items entirely from the inventory but the encumbrance total is not updating/changing. Doesn't seem to matter what I delete from the inventory list... no change.
    Last edited by MartianXi; April 18th, 2021 at 16:19.

Are you using extensions?

Using a few 3rd party ones... I think. Still trying to figure the platform out some, so I’m unclear as to what you mean by extensions.

Have the following:
    Critically awesome essentials
    Sharing is caring
    One-click Druid

I just tested in a standard 5E campaign without any extensions; and it appears to be working fine for me. Can you try without extensions?

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by MartianXi View Post
    Using a few 3rd party ones... I think. Still trying to figure the platform out some, so I’m unclear as to what you mean by extensions.

Have the following:
    Sharing is caring
    One-click Druid
    Good Day MartianXi
    Yes these would be the extensions talked about.

EDIT: The reason this is asked is because extensions change the way things are working in FG so even if they do not look like they should have anything to do with the problem, some background processes might be in the works mucking something up.
    That is why the more extensions you have going, the greater the chance of conflicts/errors/issues.

The standard procedure when you find something like this is to disable all extensions, see if that fixed the issue. If it did add back the extensions one at a time (I do three because I use a lot of extensions) until you narrow it down to the one or ones causing the issue.
    Last edited by Bonkon; April 18th, 2021 at 17:59. Reason: Added info :)

Quote Originally Posted by MartianXi View Post

Have the following:
    Sharing is caring
    One-click Druid
    If you are still figuring out the software then I would recommend that you don't use any extensions at all (especially ones which completely change how FG works). That way you get to figure out what the software should and can do. Then once you are familiar how things are supposed to work you can add in an extension or two and figure out how that changes the process and when you hit a snag (and you will) you'll have a better idea of what is breaking things.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Loading without extensions and seems to be updating though the total is incorrect on one party member... trying now to figure out what is causing it.

Edit:

I think I've got it sorted out...

Thanks for the help
    Last edited by MartianXi; April 18th, 2021 at 21:09.

Thread Information