DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries

NPC 'Export Record' Fails on Locked Records While Indicating Success & Importing...

Exporting an NPC record via right mouse click on a NPC that is locked indicates in chat that the record has been exported, but the xml file is (mostly) empty.

I understand not being able to export records that are locked, but the chat log indicates that the record was exported even though the record is empty. IMO, either the chat log needs to indicate the failure (and why) or the option should be removed from the radial menu for locked NPCs.

When these (mostly) empty records are imported, the chat once again indicates they have been imported, but an empty record "<<New Personality>>" is created with no error message.
    Screen Shot 04-16-21 at 02.39 PM 001.PNG

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

That's a bug. Module records should not display the export option; as export of module records is not allowed.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information