DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Is there any chance someone could tweak this to allow the floating tab buttons, or the tabs themselves, to be dragged to the hot-key slots?

I don't think it's being actively maintained anymore and this small adjustment would be a huge help for my players.

Cheers,

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Any chance this could work with "5E Action Abilities v1.2 - 2019 by Claneidosyan modified version with wounds by Rino" and "Inventory Search v1.0.0"? The pop up is missing the search box for the inventory and the abilities box on the actions.

Otherwise it works great. My players like the option of the floating windows so they can move things around. This would make it even more useful.

Thanks for a great extension.
    Sorry, I've been a bit behind on stuff. I can't do it entirely from my side, but I've sent them a message to ask what I can do. I'm not sure if/when I'll hear back

Quote Originally Posted by Ludd_G View Post
    I was just wondering if it would be possible to make either the floating windows or their button draggable to the quick keys at the bottom of the screen? This would really improve their usability as my players live on the Actions tab, so it'd be really useful to be able to pop up the floating tabs without changing tabs on the character sheet, if that makes sense?
    Unfortunately I can't figure out how to do that, when I try it just ends up creating a new blank sheet. My best guess is that the code is similar to whatever is used to pin the sidebar items to it, but I can't find that for comparison

Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    Sorry, I've been a bit behind on stuff. I can't do it entirely from my side, but I've sent them a message to ask what I can do. I'm not sure if/when I'll hear back
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ludd_G View Post
    Is there any chance someone could tweak this to allow the floating tab buttons, or the tabs themselves, to be dragged to the hot-key slots?

I don't think it's being actively maintained anymore and this small adjustment would be a huge help for my players.

Cheers,

Simon
    I never even considered that, but it would be an incredibly useful feature.

Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    Unfortunately I can't figure out how to do that, when I try it just ends up creating a new blank sheet. My best guess is that the code is similar to whatever is used to pin the sidebar items to it, but I can't find that for comparison
    If you're interested in adding this functionality, I'm sure there is someone who could help you. Obviously, there are a lot of talented creators making extensions. I'd toss the question to the Fantasy Grounds creator channel and see if you get any bites.

Quote Originally Posted by BushViper View Post
    If you're interested in adding this functionality, I'm sure there is someone who could help you. Obviously, there are a lot of talented creators making extensions. I'd toss the question to the Fantasy Grounds creator channel and see if you get any bites.
    It's the kind of thing that I would normally do, but I just checked back in, and started checking what extensions I want to use and all that, I really hadn't had as much time as I'd wanted yet. Anyways, while I was doing that, I realized how much it bugged me that I didn't have this feature, and I looked back over it. I have it working now, I just have a couple of aesthetic things I want to add before publishing it. I should release it in the next couple days

Update Added, tabs can now be stored in Hotbar. Added Alternate theme modifiers, must be used on top of main file. Simple Gray and Simple Brown are compressed within Wizards. Extensions cover both Floating Tabs and Expanded NPCs
    Last edited by ScriedRaven; January 23rd, 2022 at 01:44.

Compatibility Extensions

Extensions For Enhanced Compatibility with other extensions and themes

Current List
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ScriedRaven; February 25th, 2022 at 22:14.

Thread Information